Inspirisys offerings to vendors and channel partners cover end-to-end logistics capabilities starting from import, warehousing, packing/repacking, order processing, stock movement across geographies, and delivery anywhere within its operating footprint.
The warehouse is a central hub in the supply chain where inventory is received from vendors and stored until its eventual distribution to consumers. Warehouse managers direct the team members to stock shelves, transfer inventory properly and maintain accurate inventory levels.
The Warehouse Operation includes ordering, receiving, processing, recording, distribution, and upkeep of detailed records and files.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing the annual budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions, etc..
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse, coordinating inventory transfers with related departments
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space, adhering to storage design principles, recommending improvements, etc..
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on, testing systems, entry for authorized personnel through biometrics and CCTV systems
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities & reading technical publications
Spare Part Management
- Responsible for entire spare parts and accessories management
- Identifying sources and negotiating pricing with distributors/suppliers for all spares and accessories including fast-moving as well as infrequent purchases
- Managing the activities like day-to-day spare parts planning, purchase, stocking, parts issuance, returns across Inspirisys locations/hubs
- Support Inspirisys service advisors in parts price estimates and quotes based on customer request
- Support parts delivery to field service teams through parts runners based on requirements
- Undergoes Internal and External Audit on Inventories