MS Dynamics 365 FO - Technical Consultant | Chennai
Function - Product Engineering and Development - Non Banking
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Should have at least 4-6 years’experience in Dynamics technical design and development(X++, C#, SSRS and BI development)
- Experience with Visual Studio and in .NET development
- Experience in data migration (using DIXF, third party tools, Atlas and custom development)
- Experience in integration development (web services, DIXF, .net custom client-server applications, knowledge of standard web services and integration protocols – oData, SOAP, JSON, REST, SSIS, direct SQL, Azure logic apps)
- Experience in environment and release management (ALM, TFS, Build processes, Environment management, Installation and configuration of AX and related components)
- Experience with two or more MS Dynamics functional areas, preferably: Finance, Trade & Logistics, Warehouse Management, Sales, Marketing, Service, Production, Manufacturing, and other modules
- Working knowledge of process development and industry-specific best practices
- Ability to organize, prioritize estimate and deliver tasks meeting deadlines
- Confidence and willingness to learn
- Communication skills in English are required.
- Willingness to travel.
- Knowledge on few modules
- Knowledge on Power Automate and Power BI preferred